The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman
Number 2 of His Dark Materials trilogy, picking up from the where Northern Lights left us and in the same way that the first book kept me completely and utterly spellbound. This story line is becoming increasingly more intricate and complex, it amazes me just how far Pullman’s imagination can stretch, and then remember all of the little details to help keep everything together and making sense.
I am now a quarter of the way through the final book, after only starting it yesterday evening. I will provide you with a full review of the whole trilogy very soon!!!! I love these books.
- His Dark Materials trilogy, by Phillip Pullman (karynskidlitreviews.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: His Dark Materials Trilogy by Philip Pullman (stopbookandlisten.wordpress.com)
- His Darkest Materials (jianhouw.wordpress.com)
- Silvertongue on the Silver Screen – What was wrong with The Golden Compass? – Spoilers (tomscifiblog.wordpress.com)
- Get Reading: contemporary classics (standard.co.uk)